To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Year 10 End of Year Information
Year 10 MC Students will be dismissed at 1.00pm on Friday 30 November after attending an assembly outlining the expectations of the upcoming transition and graduation events.
Tranistion Program Tuesday 4 or Thursday 6 December
The Transition Program on the Senior Campus will commence at 8.30 am and conclude at 2.00 pm. Students will be advised via Daymap as to what day to attend.
- Students must arrive at the Senior Campus by 8.30 am.
- Correct school uniform must be worn.
- Students must bring something to write with and something to write on.
- Students must bring a charged laptop.
- A BBQ sausage sizzle will be provided for all students. Other food and drink may be purchased from the cafeteria or students may wish to bring their own lunch.
- On the other days, students need to be available for subject re-counselling if required.
Tuesday 4/12/18 - Transition Day for Laslett Learning Community Students only
Thursday 6/12/18 - Transition Day for Campbell Learning Community Students only
Year 10 Graduation Friday 7 December
- 9.00 am to 11.00 am in the Ivan Coward Hall at the Senior Campus
- Students must arrive at the Senior Campus by 8.30am
- As this is an official occasion, students are reminded that they must wear the correct school uniform, noting that shorts are not allowed and girl’s skirts must be an appropriate length.
- Students to assemble in the lower courtyard/car-park adjacent to the Hall