To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Year 10 to 11 Transition days
The Year 10 to 11 Transition days will be held at the Senior Campus on the following dates
Tuesday 5 December - Campbell Learning Community for students who are in 10B2, 10G2, 10R2 and 10R3
Thursday 7 December - Laslett Learning Community for students who are in 10B1, 10B3, 10G1, 10G3 and 10R1
Transition Day Program
- Students must arrive at the Senior Campus by 8.30 am.
- Correct school uniform must be worn.
- Students must bring something to write with and something to write on.
- Students must bring a charged laptop.
- A BBQ sausage sizzle will be provided for all students. Other food and drink may be purchased from the cafeteria or students may wish to bring their own lunch.
- On the other days, students need to be available for subject re-counselling if required.