To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Reports in term three
STAGE 1 & 2 REPORTS - Semester Two diagnostic reports will be published in Daymap and Parent Portal in week 8.
SC STP discussions will be on Thursday 21 September. more information
SC & MC ISEC REPORTS - Term Three reports will be issued to students in week 10.
YEAR 8, 9 & 10 REPORTS - Semester Two diagnostic reports will be published in Daymap and Parent Portal in week 9.
MC STP discussions will be held on Monday 25 September. more information
- As an IB school we provide assessment to our students with the Achievement Levels as defined in each of the learning areas in the IB program.
- Each assessment task provided by a teacher will include an achievement level descriptor on the final page of the assessment task.
- This explains to the children what needs to be achieved for each level.
- In all learning areas there are 4 Criteria and achievement levels are given between 0 – 8.
- At the end of the semester the achievement levels for the assessed criteria are combined and converted to an overall score out of 7 – the IB grade.
- This can then be compared to the A to E.