To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Transition Process for Year 7 to Year 8
- Year 7 students and their families residing in the Norwood Morialta High School zone are guaranteed a place in Year 8.
- Year 7 students who live outside of the school zone may apply to enrol for the Norwood Morialta High School and can list their preference for this school on the Application to Enrol into Secondary School form (ED176), with detailed reasons for their preference.
- The Starting Secondary School Information packs are available from the student’s government primary school. Students attending a non-government primary school may obtain these packs from the secondary school.
- The completed ED176 form is returned to your child’s government primary school by the date advised in the information pack.
- All applications go through a formal process and students are allocated to secondary schools.
- Students unsuccessful in gaining their first preference may be placed on a waiting list and will be notified of their options in writing.
- The Starting Secondary School Information pack will give you more information regarding this process.
Enrolments for all other year levels
Please send all enrolment enquiries to email@example.com, giving details of
year level for enrolment
residential address including a day time contact number
reason for requiring enrolment at NMHS
date for student to commence schooling at NMHS
- We remind parents/caregivers and students that we are a uniform school and that the correct wearing of the uniform is expected.
- The school fee is made up of a material and services charge (government funding) plus an additional charge to cover the shortfall in government funding to meet the financial needs of the school and its student.
- The 2017 school fees are set at $800.