striving for excellence, aiming for personal best.
understanding, celebrating and respecting cultural and linguistic differences.
consideration for the rights and beliefs of others and valuing oneself.
Norwood Morialta High School is pleased to announce that OfficeMax is the supplier of the stationery/booklist requirements for the 2017 school year.
2017 STATIONERY/BOOKLIST - All orders MUST be completed online
Ordering is fast, secure and convenient, just visit officemaxschools.com.au and follow these easy steps:
1. Search for your school Norwood Morialta High School, Magill, SA and enter your school access key 22GC3S if required.
2. Complete the student’s details and select Year level.
3. Review your requirements list and make changes (if required).
4. If you need additional items, top up from our Back to School special range, and checkout.
Please note: For home deliveries only, if you have more than one student at the same school repeat above steps.
Once completed, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Payment Methods Accepted
OfficeMax accepts PAYPAL, VISA or MASTERCARD - to note your card will be charged immediately at the time of placing your order.
ORDER DEADLINES and DELIVERY INFORMATION
Your order will be delivered to your home or work.
- Orders placed on or before 4th December 2016 will be delivered free of charge before the end of December 2016
- Orders placed between 5th December 2016 and 31st December 2016 will be delivered free of charge before the beginning of
- Term 1, 2017
- Unfortunately, delivery of orders placed after 31st December 2016 cannot be guaranteed before the start of Term 1, 2017
Have a question? We're here to help!
Please visit our website: officemaxschools.com.au or telephone 1800 004 427