Open School Events
Norwood Morialta High School will be co-locating both campuses to The Parade site from 2022 and is currently undertaking extensive building projects. This year the school will be presenting a range of Open School events to showcase our world class learning programs to prospective families of Year 7 and 8 students in 2022.
These events include:
‘Discover Norwood Morialta High School’ Video Series
A selection of videos for our new Year 7 and 8 students and families. These videos feature information about our future directions, transition, middle schooling and wellbeing.
We encourage out of zone families to view our videos or join us for a School Tour.
You can check your school zone here.
Interested, prospective families are welcome to visit our school and join a school tour.
Our tours provide the opportunity to:
- Meet with the Principal, student leaders and members of the Executive Team
- Hear about our middle and senior schooling philosophies, our future directions and recent successes.
- Discover our diverse curriculum offerings and personalised learning experiences.
- Enjoy a guided tour of our state-of-the-art facilities and new building projects/plans.
- Observe our school ‘in action’.
- Ask questions about our school and our world class learning experiences.
Tours are available on:
- Thursday 2 September
- Friday 19 November
All tours are conducted on the Senior Campus, 505 The Parade, and depart from the Reception at 9.00am. The tour takes approximately one hour.
We request that participants arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow time to complete COVID-19 documentation.
Online bookings are essential. Please click here to book your place on a tour. NB: Bookings for Tours will open 2 weeks prior to the tour date.