Enrolling at NMHS
Enrolments for Norwood Morialta High School are in high demand.
The school is at capacity at all year levels and can only accept enrolment applications from families living in the Norwood Morialta High School zone (who can provide proof of residency).
Norwood Morilalta looks forward to welcoming Year 7 students in 2022.
We encourage families of students in non-government primary schools seeking a Year 7 placement, to make contact with their local (zoned) government primary school for the 2020 and 2021 school year.
Transition Process from Year 7 to 8
- Year 7 students and their families residing in the Norwood Morialta High School zone are guaranteed a place in Year 8.
- Year 7 students who live outside of the school zone may apply to enrol for the Norwood Morialta High School and can list their preference for this school on the Application to Enrol into Secondary School form (ED176), with detailed reasons for their preference.
- The Starting Secondary School Information packs are available from the student’s government primary school.
- Students attending a non-government primary school may obtain these packs by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- The completed ED176 form is returned to your child’s government primary school by the date advised in the information pack.
- All applications go through a formal process and students are allocated to secondary schools.
- Students unsuccessful in gaining their first preference may be placed on a waiting list and will be notified of their options in writing.
- The Starting Secondary School Information pack will give you more information regarding this process.
Enrolment For All Other Year Levels
Please send all enrolment enquiries to email@example.com, providing details of:
- Year level for enrolment
- Student name
- Parent/caregiver name
- Residential address including a daytime contact number – proof of residency required
- Previous school
- Reason for requiring enrolment at NMHS
- Date of commencement of schooling at NMHS
We remind parents/caregivers and students that we are a uniform school and that the correct wearing of the uniform is expected. More information about our uniform can be found by clicking here.
The Norwood Morialta High School (NMHS) is committed to providing its students with a quality, internationally recognised education that prepares them for their future life.
A 1-to-1 laptop program means students have a range of ways to complete any set task allowing each student to be able to connect globally, learn collaboratively and use their laptop as a creative ideas device.
Students at NMHS are expected to have a laptop with them at each of their lessons.
Paperwork must be signed and returned before any installations are done to privately owned laptops.
Payment must be made and all paperwork must be signed and returned before borrowing a school loan laptop.
Year 8 families seeking to undertake the Loan Laptop Hire Scheme may make payments from Wednesday 1 January 2020. The school strongly encourages that this payment is made before the start of the new school year, Tuesday 28 January 2020, to guarantee a loan laptop for 2020.
The cost of laptop hire is $120 and this fee can be paid online prior to the commencement of the new school year.
New students to the school enter family name for student code and LAPTOP HIRE 2020 in the description/invoice text box when making an online payment.
Please understand that payment must be made prior to your student borrowing a loan laptop.
Students with a privately owned laptop will need to go to the ICT office, on the relevant campus, to book in a time to have the software installed.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICT Office on either campus or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Information about our fees can be found by clicking this link.