To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Intensive Secondary English Course (ISEC)
This course is provided for students who need to develop their English language proficiency before they enter the High School Graduate Program.
The course develops an understanding of studying and living in Australia and prepares students for secondary education at the Norwood Morialta High School through a program specially designed to assist in developing the English proficiency of the students.
This course is conducted on the Senior Campus.
- Courses are generally for 10 to 20 weeks.
- Students are accepted for the course according to their level of educational achievement in their home country and according to their level of English language proficiency.
- An integrated Orientation program is undertaken.
- Specialist English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) teachers.
- Small student numbers in the ISEC class.