To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Norwood Morialta High School has one of the best international environments in a South Australian school.
Our Core Values of Distinction, Diversity and Respect are reflected in all aspects of the International Programs offered at the school:
- We offer a high quality teaching and learning environment. The school is noted for its high academic success.
- Our international programs include excellent English as an Additional Language or Dialect (EALD) and Languages courses in Chinese, German, Greek, Italian and Japanese.
- With students from over 85 different cultural backgrounds in the school we offer not only an Australian experience but a truly international one. International students quickly feel comfortable as there is almost always someone who speaks their language.
- We offer a wide range of opportunities for students to participate in sporting and cultural activities which develop an understanding of others.
General Information in other Languages