To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
A new uniform is being introduced from the start of 2018.
It is expected that all new students to the school will wear the new uniform. Continuing students may choose to buy the new uniform or can wear the old uniform. This will be phased out gradually.
All students will be expected to be in the new uniform by the start of the 2021 school year.
All new students are expected to have the pin-striped grey shirt with school logo. This will be worn for all formal occasions, as well as on excursions, events and on days designated by the school.
A dress will also be available.
Please note that the new polo shirt is an optional uniform item for middle campus students only.
We remind parents/caregivers/homestays and students on choosing this school that they undertake to support the school in its expectation that all students will wear the correct school uniform. Their appearance is to be neat, clean and the uniform worn in a conventional manner at all times. The wearing of other garments will be seen as incorrect uniform and therefore unacceptable.
The old uniform will be available for purchase at discounted prices until 13 December or unless sold out beforehand.
Uniform Management Services is the only authorised supplier of Norwood Morialta High School uniforms and as such you are ensured of being supplied with the correct uniform items.
Dresses and Skirts
- are expected to be knee length and hems should not be shortened after purchase.
- Students are permitted to have a single piercing in each ear only with a simple stud or sleeper and NO other visible piercings
- Finger rings - one only
- No necklaces are to be worn
- Bracelets are not permitted (Medic-Alert is the exception)
- No visible make-up is to be worn.
- Fingernails are not to be painted, but may have a clear finish.
- Acrylic or false nails are not permitted for safety reasons.
- Hair must be neat, clean and worn in an appropriate style. Hair colour must be one colour and of a natural tone.
- Facial hair which is neat and trimmed is permitted – it is expected that the transition from clean shaven to neat trimmed facial hair will occur during a term holiday break.
- The wearing of any additional visible top under the school uniform is not permitted.
- Socks are NOT to be worn over tights.
- Tights are NOT to be worn under shorts.
- navy with school logo
Necessary school hair accessories
- must be plain navy, yellow, or red.
- For safety, correct school shoes must be worn. This means plain black, leather school shoes.
- Due to WH&S regulations school shoes must also have solid firm soles.
- Shoes with exposed tops, shoes made with canvas or fabric are not acceptable shoes.
Venue 1 Norwood Morialta Senior Campus
505 The Parade Magill
Phone 0409 178 994
Trading hours during school terms only
Tuesdays 8.00 am—1.30 pm
Wednesdays 12.30 pm—4.00 pm
Venue 2 Uniform Management Services
Unit 1/6 Montrose Avenue Norwood
Phone 08 8363 5255
Monday-Friday 9.00 am—5.00 pm
Uniform Management Services will open every Saturday from 9am to 12am for TERM 1 in 2018.