Start of Year Information: 2019
This page contains all information regarding the start of the 2019 school year. Senior Campus and 10EX students return on Tuesday 29 January. Year 8 students also start on Tuesday 29 January, with Year 9 and 10 students returning on Wednesday 30 January.
Students are advised to bring something to write on and to write with. An SMS message will be sent to families advising when timetables are available to be viewed in Daymap and Parent Portal.
Stationery & Booklists
Norwood Morialta High School is pleased to announce that OfficeMax is the supplier of the Stationery/booklist requirements for the 2019 school year. All orders must be completed online.
Ordering is fast, secure and convenient, just follow these easy steps:
- Visit OfficeMaxSchools
- Search for your school Norwood Morialta High School, Magill / Rostrevor, SA and enter your school access key OMax104.
- Complete the student’s details and select the appropriate year level.
- Select relevant subjects-view requirements list.
- Once you have completed your selections, review list and make changes (if required).
Please note: some list items have been denoted by the school as a requisite for the subject or year.
Please note: For home deliveries only, if you have more than one student at the same school repeat above steps.
- If you need additional items, top-up from our Back to School special range.
- Go to Checkout—Enter delivery address etc.
Once completed, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Please note: Any technology items you order will be sent separately to the rest of your items.
Payment Methods Accepted
OfficeMax accepts PAYPAL, zipPay, VISA or MASTERCARD. Your card will be charged immediately at the time of placing your order.
Order Deadlines and Deliver Information
Home Delivery: Your order will be delivered to your nominated address.
- Orders placed on or before 2 December 2018 will be delivered free of charge before the end of December 2018.
- Orders placed after 3 December 2018 and on or before 9 December 2018 will be delivered free of charge before the beginning of Term 1, 2019.
- Orders placed after 10 December 2018 and on or before 31st December 2018 will incur a delivery fee of $12.95, and be delivered before the beginning of Term 1, 2019.
- Unfortunately, delivery of orders placed after 31 December 2018 will incur a delivery fee of $12.95 and cannot be guaranteed before the start of Term 1, 2019.
Australia Post – Orders are delivered via Australia Post’s eParcel service. As soon as your order is dispatched an email will be sent to let you know the Australia Post tracking ID Number. Your order can be tracked at auspost.com.au.
Note: PO Box addresses are not accepted by Australia Post.
Have a Question
If you need help placing your order, returns or refunds, delivery information or have a general enquiry, please visit www.officemaxschools.com.au/help. To view our full terms and conditions regarding your order, please visit our OfficeMaxSchools.com.au/terms.
Please contact OfficeMax on 1800 004 427 with all queries.
Please note that general stationery items can also be purchased from a supplier of your choice.
Information about our fees can be found by clicking this link.
Information about our school uniform can be found by clicking this link.
Photos take on this day will be used for the student ID card that students must bring with them every day to school.
Photos will be taken in 2019 by EventPhoto on the following days –
- Monday 4 February at the Middle Campus
- Tuesday 12 February at the Senior Campus
If students were absent on their photo day or require a family photo they will be able to have it done on the catch-up day on Thursday 14 February.
MC – lesson 1 including Family photos
SC – lesson 3
If you wish to purchase photos payment can be made online or with cash.
Each student has a unique ‘shoot key’ on the envelope they will bring home. Student Services on the relevant campus have the shoot key information.
The Norwood Morialta High School (NMHS) is committed to providing its students with a quality, internationally recognised education that prepares them for their future life.
A 1-to-1 laptop program means students have a range of ways to complete any set task allowing each student to be able to connect globally, learn collaboratively and use their laptop as a creative ideas device.
Students at NMHS are expected to have a laptop with them at each of their lessons.
Paperwork must be signed and returned before any installations are done to privately owned laptops.
Payment must be made and all paperwork must be signed and returned before borrowing a school loan laptop.
Full payment is required upfront in order to loan a laptop from the school – online payments can be made up until 29 January – after this time payment can be made in person at either campus or online.
New students to the school enter family name for student code when making an online payment.
If payment has been made collect your school loan laptop at the Senior Campus Resouce Centre between the following times on the following dates:
- Monday 21st 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Tuesday 22nd 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Wednesday 23rd 9.00am to 3.00pm
- Friday 25th 9.00am to 3.00pm
Students with a privately owned laptop will need to go to the ICT office, on the relevant campus, to book in a time to have the software installed.
If you have any questions, please contact the ICT Office on either campus or via email email@example.com