All stage 1 students will be involved in a 3 day Year 12 Ready Program running from Monday 18 November to Wednesday 20 November.
The purpose of the transition program is to support students to gain a better understanding of the expectations of Year 12 and Stage 2 subject requirements.
A range of topics will be covered including course requirements, subject and topic outlines, assessment and resources. The Year 12 Ready Program will support students with their forward planning and preparation for the 2020 school year.
Please refer to the table below for further details:
|8.45am – 10.45am||Humanities||English / EAL||The Arts|
|11.00am – 1.00pm||Science||Mathematics||Technology|
|1.15pm – 3.15pm||Business & Enterprise|
|Languages||Health & Physical Education|
- Attendance is compulsory, however, students are only expected to attend the sessions related to their Year 12 subject choices for 2020.
- Students are expected to wear correct school uniform and bring laptops/writing material.
- There is no early dismissal Tuesday 19 November and Wednesday 20 November for students studying the subjects listed in the table above.
- Some students may be required to attend study support lessons during the Year 12 Ready Program in order to complete course work for Stage 1 subjects.
- Please note lessons will run on Thursday 21 November to support teachers to return exam papers and assignments to their students.