Interested, prospective families are welcome to visit our school and join a school tour.
Our tours provide the opportunity to:
- Meet with the Principal, student leaders and members of the Executive Team
- Hear about our middle and senior schooling philosophies, our future directions and recent successes.
- Discover our diverse curriculum offerings and personalised learning experiences.
- Enjoy a guided tour of our state-of-the-art facilities and new building projects/plans.
- Observe our school ‘in action’.
- Ask questions about our school and our world class learning experiences.
Tours are available on:
- Thursday 20 May – 3 Sessions
- Friday 21 May
- Friday 25 June
- Thursday 2 September
- Friday 19 November
All tours are conducted on the Senior Campus, 505 The Parade, and depart from the Reception at 9.00am. The tour takes approximately one hour.
We request that participants arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow time to complete COVID-19 documentation.
Online bookings are essential. Please click here to book your place on a tour. NB: Bookings for Tours will open 2 weeks prior to the tour date.