In the first week of term 3, all Stage 1 students will be participating in a 2 day program –
one day will be held at school undertaking career investigations and the other will be at the RYDA Road Safety Awareness program sponsored by Rotary Australia. RYDA will be held at the ARC (Aquatic Recreation Centre) 531 Lower North East Road, Campbelltown.
- All Campbell students will attend RYDA on Tuesday 23 July 2019 and be at school on Wednesday 24 July 2019.
- All Laslett students will attend school on Tuesday 23 July 2019 and attend RYDA on Wednesday 24 July 2019.
Individual arrangements will be made for students who attend VET courses on either RYDA days, to ensure that they do not miss this opportunity.
Students will need to make their own way to the ARC to arrive no later than 9:15 am and will be dismissed from there at approximately 2:30pm.
- Correct school uniform must be worn on the day.
- Fruit and water will be provided for students for Morning Tea, but they will need to bring their own lunch as there are limited canteen facilities at the venue to cater for our numbers.
- Students are reminded to behave in accordance with our school values.
Please return the consent from to PLG teachers by Wednesday 3 July.
If you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact Vanessa Guerin, Senior Campus Well Being Leader on 8364 2299 or via email email@example.com.