Friday 29 November will be the final day that Year 10 students are required to attend lessons on the Middle Campus. Students will be dismissed at 1.00pm on Friday 29 November after attending an assembly outlining the expectations of the upcoming transition and graduation events.
The following information relates to the end of year program which will occur during week 8, Tuesday 3 December to Friday 6 December.
The Transition Program on the Senior Campus will commence at 8.30am and conclude at 2.00pm.
Students will be notified which learning community they will be joining in week 7 of term 4. The transition day program is as set out below.
Tuesday 3/12 Transition Day for Campbell Learning Community Students only
Wednesday 4/12 Transition Day for 10EX
Thursday 5/12 Transition Day for Laslett Learning Community Students only
- Students must arrive at the Senior Campus by 8.30am
- Correct School uniform must be worn.
- Students must bring something to write with and something to write on
- Students must bring a charged laptop
- A BBQ sausage sizzle will be provided for all students.
Other food and drink may be purchased from the cafeteria or students may wish to bring their own lunch.
On the other days, students need to be available for subject re-counselling, if required.
- Graduation: 9.00am to 11.00am – Ivan Coward Hall
- Students to arrive at the Senior Campus by 8.30am.
- As this is an official occasion, students are reminded that they must wear the correct
school uniform, noting that shorts are not allowed and girl’s skirts must be an appropriate length
- Students to assemble in the lower courtyard/car-park adjacent to the Hall.
If you have any concerns, please feel free to contact Mr Chris Robinson, Learning Community Leader.