To provide a rich and supportive education for powerful learners to develop the qualities to successfully pursue future opportunities, and the personal capacity for social and intercultural engagement.
Every student will graduate as an engaged global citizen to meet the challenges of a changing world.
Distinction, Diversity, Respect
- Creating a community of learners
- Developing students intellectually, socially and morally
- International learning
- Ethical learning
- A focus on quality
Austrlalian Business Week 26 to 30 November
Norwood Morialta High School is committed to offering a diverse array of subjects and co-curricular programs to develop our students as global citizens.
Australian Business Week (ABW) is such a program that further exposes students to the world of business and enterprise and develops diverse valued skills and capabilities.
ABW will run in week 7 from Monday 26 November to Friday 30 November on the Senior Campus.
During this week long program, students will learn about business by running their own company in small teams, where they will:
- Manage a business through computer stimulation over a 2 year period
- Learn from guest speakers from business and the community
- Develop a new product of their own invention
- Create a video and trade display to advertise that product
- Give a verbal and written report of the week’s activities
- Attend a simulated job interview
- Interact with business people and teachers as facilitators
The program finishes with a trade display on the last day.
Parents, carers and other members of the school and business community are invited to attend with the students work is also judged by representatives from various businesses and the school.
Year 10 and 11 students will be invited to be part of this program and can contact Mr Nguyen or Mr Robinson for more details. more information