striving for excellence, aiming for personal best.
understanding, celebrating and respecting cultural and linguistic differences.
consideration for the rights and beliefs of others and valuing oneself.
National School Chaplaincy Program (NSCP)
The role of the Pastoral Care Worker (PCW) is to participate in a wide range of school community activities and to contribute to creating a caring and inclusive learning environment within the school. Their role may include providing:
- Support or information with regard to critical situations, grief, family breakdown
- Ongoing support to individuals and/or families
- Assistance for students to connect with student counsellors and other staff
- Factual and impartial information and links to support and services provided through community groups, including churches, local council and government agencies
- A reference point for addressing social, religious or spiritual issues.
Daniel Del Pilar joined Norwood Morialta High School as the Pastoral Care Worker in 2015. He is at the Middle Campus on Mondays and Wednesdays, and at the Senior Campus on Fridays.
He can be found in the Counsellor’s office and contacted via email Daniel.DelPilar968@schools.sa.edu.au or contacted through Reception at either Campus.