striving for excellence, aiming for personal best.
understanding, celebrating and respecting cultural and linguistic differences.
consideration for the rights and beliefs of others and valuing oneself.
Special Interest Football Program
"Developing fine young men and women."
The program aims to provide students from Year 8 to Year 12 with the opportunity to develop excellence in an area of interest including:
- Careers in football
- Playing at a social or professional level
- Referee, coaching, first aid certification
The Special Interest Football program aims to develop students who will act as role models in all aspects of school life with fitness, discipline, respect and leadership.
Criteria for selection:
Demonstrated high level of ability/performance, high level of coachability, positive sporting attitude, a history of a high standard of behaviour, attendance and social skills.
Students are expected to:
- successfully complete all course work, both practical and theoretical including orientation camp, training and games.
- make themselves available for all knockout and 5-aside matches as well as participate in the Saturday morning competition.
- be successful in all other subjects.
Should monitoring of grades across the curriculum indicate poor performance, continuing participation in the football program will be re-assessed.
Football Program Application Form
Football Uniform Form